Seniors Rights Victoria ensures that information and resources are readily available for older Victorians as well as their service providers and the broader community. By doing so we are helping our community become more aware of elder abuse and how to stop it.
- Service brochure
- For older people
- For family and friends
- For service providers
- Policy and law reform
- Elder Abuse as Family Violence discussion papers
- Should elder abuse be criminalised?
- Concerned about an older person? booklet
- Primary prevention
- Case studies
See also the Seniors Rights Victoria/National Ageing Research Institute reports:
- ‘Profile of Elder Abuse in Victoria‘ (June 2015)
- ‘The older person’s experience: outcomes of interventions into elder abuse’ (June 2016)
- ‘7 Years of Elder Abuse’ (August 2020)