Dementia Australia and Seniors Rights Victoria are partnering to support those who have been recently diagnosed with dementia, as well as their carers, to plan ahead and to make informed choices about their future financial, health and care arrangements. As part of the program, we’re running community information sessions about enduring powers of attorney and advance care planning.
In this session participants will:
- learn about their rights and how to safeguard them
- learn the importance of enduring powers of attorney and advance care plans
- be empowered to take action and have conversations with loved ones about preferences
- receive legal information about appointing an Enduring Power of Attorney
- feel in control of decisions about the future.
Attendees may also be able to participate in a follow-up legal clinic for help completing paperwork to appoint an attorney.
We have sessions coming up in Hawthorn, Bundoora, Geelong, Ballarat, Frankston and Hampton.
To register your interest, contact Lisa Reed from Dementia Australia on 9815 7822 or email email@example.com