Seniors Rights Victoria is hosting the 4th National Elder Abuse Conference, which will be taking place from 23-25 February 2016 at the Pullman on the Park, Melbourne Australia.
The 4th National Elder Abuse Conference 2016 aims to prevent and resolve elder abuse by showcasing new knowledge to use in practice, raise awareness and influence system change. The Conference will provide a high level of education with internationally acclaimed speakers from medical and allied health, education, government and aged care sectors, as well as arresting discussion on a range of topics. The social events will provide an opportunity for important networking.
We request your kind assistance in any of the following areas:
- Promoting this conference on your organisation’s website, via a link to www.elderabuseconference.org.au, including the conference logo along with a brief message about the 2015 Conference
- Forwarding electronic direct mailings to your organisation’s email newsletter list
- Distributing or displaying collateral to your colleagues, members and visitors at your offices
- Display of collateral at your conference (on your conference notice board or at any Future Events table) to provide delegates with information about the Elder Abuse Conference
- Advertising space in your organisation’s newsletter/journal.
We would be delighted to provide the following:
- Reciprocal activity, such as the distribution of your organisation’s collateral at Elder Abuse Conference 2016
- Details of your organisation on the Elder Abuse 2016 website
Should you require further information or if you have any questions regarding the 4th National Elder Abuse Conference 2016, please do not hesitate to contact Alana or Sarah at email@example.com. Additional information is also available on the website www.elderabuseconference.org.au